CoD White Ops CoD White Ops

biIIgates responds:

Ikr xD

The Escape Game The Escape Game

A nice "demo"

I can't say this is a "game", i think it's something like a "demo", a "tech demo", etc...
As a demo (it's your first flash game, maybe u're learning?) it's a nice try: u have right skills!

The Directors Dream The Directors Dream

Well...

Funny concept, but this game is very basic.
Gfx are good but "annoying", gameplay is basic but so mechanic. There are many problems about collisions.
Give to the game some improvements, like better graphics, in-game bonuses and other stuff...

The Head Of Millstonegame The Head Of Millstonegame

Something already seen...

It is so similiar to a game i reviewed 2 days ago... "SquishyLikeBallAdventure?". There is a public platform game engine? :D
Not something bad, of course! I'm saying this for just one reason: i can't understand the meaning of a HP system in a platform game! I mean, platform games are perfect with a "lives system", such as the most famous platform games... When the character collides with an "enemy", it dies!!! Why giving him "many chances" with infinite lives if he falls down...?
Ok, lets talk about the rest.
Game's good, nice gfx and sound. But i would add a "music button" if someone wants to quit it. And, if possible, a Pause Button.
Make a Checkpoint System, because is soooo easy to miss some platforms...! :D
And check the level design... it can be more interesting! ;)

Yeah, nothing else to say. General idea is so good, fix the above "points" and it will be awesome! ;)

Drift Drivin' Drift Drivin'

Good idea

Not bad!!!
Good gfx (especially 3D elements) and good driving system. Just one thing about: make a bit more realitisc the drifiting, perhaps adding some special effects or whatever.
Give a "laps selection" menu, and a "game over" when race's over.
I like so much all the rest of it!

PS: I had some problems with sound.

Hardy Game 2 Hardy Game 2

Good "remake".

It recalls the famous "World's Hardest Flash Game": good idea, not so good realization.
There are some collision problems, especially with balls and squares.
IMHO difficulty is not well balanced between some levels. And the "character" is probably "slow" in certain levels, especially for avoid-game's newbies.
But as a "World's Hardest Flash Game" Remake, is not so bad.

SquishyLikeBallAdventure? SquishyLikeBallAdventure?

Nothing new... and nothing so good.

Mmm... This has some problems.
First of all, a start menu. And, of course, a preloader.
No controls explanation... no one borns "teached" (quote).
As others said, "sound's not a bad thing" and "bad landing on a platform". Yeah, that's the matter: u may redesign level(s?) making it (or "them"?) more interesting.
Also... What's the meaning of "HEALTH POINTS" in a platform game? I mean when player touches something "wrong", he dies. Full stop. Period. Give some "Lifes" system, ok, but IMHO a HP system has totally no-sense in a platform game.
And please, please, please give a end to the game session when player dies (right... when player dies at all?).
Nevertheless graphics aren't so bad... nothing so nice or special, but appreciable.

2006| The Rambo Bros. 2006| The Rambo Bros.

Funny

This is so funny, amazing concept, cool cartoon-gfx and sound. But when shooting, it doesn't feedback as well.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing!!!

Not a game... it's an interesting and stunning presentation!